With the departure of Khalil Mack http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/john-johnson-jersey-authentic , the big dog of the Oakland Raiders defense is now Irvin. New defensive coordinator Paul Guenther is going to utilize the 30 year-old pass rusher to maximum effect, so look for LT Andrew Whitworth to have his hands full on the offensive line. And if QB Jared Goff has a rough night, it would make sense to assume that Bruce Irvin had something to do with it.WR Amari CooperKyle Terada-USA TODAY SportsPencil it in: WR Amari Cooper vs. CB Marcus Peters. Both players have a lot to prove this season. Cooper needs to rebound after a lackluster season last year and Peters wants to prove that he deserves a big contract and that the Kansas City Chiefs made a big mistake in trading him. WR Jordy Nelson was brought into the Raiders organization to mentor Cooper, so secondtime first-year Head Coach Jon Gruden and his staff obviously have big plans for the star wideout — he just needs to fulfill his potential and that starts on Monday night. CB Gareon ConleyStan Szeto-USA TODAY SportsA first-round pick in 2017, Conley has been limited by injuries during rookie season.However, it appears that standout Ohio Stateproduct is ready to roll against the Los Angeles Rams. With elite speed, Conley will be able to chase after guys like WR Brandin Cooks and WR Robert Woods with little difficulty. It may make sense for Goff to stay away from him if it appears that he’s healthy and locked in.DE Arden KeyCary Edmondson-USA TODAY SportsThe third-round pick from LSU assumed that he was going to learn from his veteran teammates during his rookie year, but with the recent trade that send Mack to the Chicago Bears, DE Arden Key has been presented with the opportunity to provide solid run defense, which will be needed with RB Todd Gurley II on the field. The early hype on Key is that he has Aldon Smith skills with career trajectory of Danielle Hunter. QB Derek CarrCary Edmondson-USA TODAY SportsCarr and Cooper’s successes in the NFL are linked; their conjoined decline last year in production was obviously no coincidence. If Carr can stay healthy and play at the level his did two years ago, then Cooper will also be a threat in the open field once again. Carr’s biggest flaw is his pocket presence. That’s great news for the Rams’ defensive line which will be swarming all around him on Monday night. Carr excels when he’s not under pressure, so Rams Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips needs to consistently bring the heat in order to keep Carr off his game.Random Ramsdom 9/25: 6 crazy stats from Rams’ 35-23 win over the Chargers and more! 6 crazy stats from Rams’ 35-23 win over the Chargers | Rams WireI would just like to throw out there that the last time the Rams had 33 First Downs, I’d just graduated high school and what trying to figure out what to do with my life. So there’s that.The Six Plays That Explain NFL Week 3 | The RingerGoff-Woods TD gets a callout here. Good read all around.NFL Power Rankings Week 4: Updated Standings Youth Ndamukong Suh Jersey , Predictions Before MNF | Bleacher ReportThe Rams are number one, but as our very own @seattlerams_nfl likes to point out. Power Rankings suck no matter where the Rams are on them.Incredible stat shows how dominant Rams offense has been through 3 games | Rams Wire“You can’t stop the Rams, you can only hope to contain them.”Rams’ victory is costly as four significant players suffer injuries against Chargers | OC RegisterWe’ve now gone through two punt returners in 3, First Pharaoh Cooper, now JoJo Natson games. The Defense was hit really hard, losing 3 starting players, two of them, Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters in the legendary secondary.Chargers, Rams Fans Keep Rivalry On The Field | CBS LAThe Fight For LA Stays on the field. That’s more than I can say for the Raiders Pre-Season Game where, just in the section that I was sitting at, two fights involving more that 2 people broke out in the span of 20 minutes.NFL Week 3 Sunday Standouts: Offense | PFFJared Goff got a shout out on this list for staying perfect under pressure.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.